Tuesday, October 17, 2006

CONTENT!

I spend enough of my time thinking about Michigan football (and hockey, and basketball) that I figured it was time to blog about it, rather than continuing to randomly accost people on the street. However, as you may have noticed, there are more than enough quality bloggers out there covering these subjects. Rather than simply rehash what others have written, I want this blog to at least have something unique about it. I don't have special X's and O's insight into football, and I don't have any contacts on the team. I do know the band better than any other blogger out there, I think. So that's my hook.

I wanted to get some content out there quickly, so I've run up quick impressions from each game this year of the MMB and the visiting bands. I figure this will at least be a little fresher than game recaps. Football content will be mixed in as the season continues.

No comments: