So while I was in the middle of a pointless flame war on MGoBlog this week over proper statistical techniques - oh, the things we flame about at MGoBlog! - someone told me my icon should be turned into an MGoShirt. For reference, here is my icon:
Now, I don't believe that I should make money off of Denard Robinson's athletic exploits if the man himself cannot. So I'm making this design freely available under the Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0 license. Please attribute to "The Hoover Street Rag" and link to this post if applicable.
To make it into a T-shirt, do the following:
- Download the following large, mirror-image version of the picture by clicking below:
- Purchase an inexpensive T-shirt from a craft store or elsewhere.
- Purchase iron-on printer paper (e.g. Avery 3271) from your local office supply store.
- Print the mirror-image version on the iron-on paper. Follow the instructions that come with the paper to make the T-shirt transfer. Kids, make sure to have parental supervision.
Soon you will have an awesome Denard T-shirt you can claim you made yourself! For reference, the numbers in the design are:
- 16 (atomic number): Uniform number.
- 193.00 (atomic weight): Robinson's listed weight.
- +3, +7 (ionization states): probable outcomes of offensive drives led by Mr. Robinson. The +3 is outlined because it's not very stable.
- 2316, 1693 (boiling/melting points): Robinson's regular season passing and rushing yards for the 2010 season.
- 4.44 (electronegativity): His fake 40 time.
Hopefully making a new T-shirt will brighten your mood as much as the Purdue-Illinois game is brightening mine! (i.e. increasing my perception that Michigan can beat both of them.)