Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Best Idea of the Day

Ian Casselberry mentioned today on his Twitter

"Rewatched Brady Hoke presser. Question I would've asked: Coach, are you bringing back #Michigan Replay? Theme song and all?"

I just have to say, if you want to "heal" the divisions in the Michigan fan base, this would be a tremendous first step. I don't know if Brandy wants to go back to 4 AM tapings, but I know a lot of Michigan fans would be thrilled to hear this music again every Sunday morning.

Come on Mr. Brandon, we're counting on you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YES!

Even if they did it so we could see it Monday night, it would be tons better then the Thursday night schedule.

SyracuseWolvrine said...

Hmm ... watching that old clip, I'm torn whether I like that song better, or "Brass Bonanza" (the song that the Hartford Whalers used to use as they skated out onto the ice)

(and I'm a lifelong Red Wings fan)